Monday, April 11, 2011

My little Artist


Pascal the Chameleon from Disney's Tangled by Youngest (7 yrs old).

One of the things that really impresses me about my children is how good they all are at art. The drawing talent skipped my generation. Both my parents are amazing artists. But I can barely stick figure. It's sad really. But my kids are happiest with pencil and paper. Youngest watched Tangled the night before. She woke up in the morning and announced that she was going to draw Pascal, the chameleon. And then she proceeded to draw it from memory.


I may be biased, but think it's pretty darn good.

6 comments:

Whirlochre said...

Art, like music, is something kids can convince themselves very early on that they're "not good at".

I sincerely hope you wake many times this year daubed in the most shocking swirls of colour...

C.R. Evers said...

That is awesome! I love it

Emy Shin said...

That's so adorable! :)

Andrea Coulter said...

Aww, it is good! Now I really need to watch Tangled, I am a sucker for cute animals :)

Yahong Chi said...

That's EXCELLENT! Your opinion isn't biased at all :) The proportions and everything are all super, which is, as everyone knows, the basics for an artist :P

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is very nice

Search This Blog