Friday, December 14, 2012

PROPHECY Book - Trailer!

I'm so excited to be able to share with you the animated trailer for PROPHECY! I got to work with my wonderful, fantastic, amazing, super intelligent and highly talented animator, Elise Fachon. She is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design and I need to put a shout out to Virginia Allyn, my awesome friend who also illustrated the beautiful Prophecy map, because she's the one that told me to contact RISD. And I have to put a shout out to RISD because the faculty and the students are all amazing and the talent coming out of that school is ridiculous! But most especially, I'm grateful to have met and worked with Elise. Not only did I love working with her, but I think she is an incredibly talented animator. Thank you Elise for everything!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome animation, and such great blurbs! Looking forward to January! :)

PJD said...

Ooh, cool.

Jessica said...

Congrats Ellen! RISD is such an amazing art school and their students are wonderful too! I know some people who go there and their work is just amazing.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome trailer. It really fits your book. Yay!

Joy Wizziwa said...

I am so beyond excited...can't wait to see you for the launch. I'm so proud. And still giddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing trailer! Less than 17 days to go. I can't wait :-D

Tyhitia Green said...

OMG! I want my copy now! And signed, no less.

I'm really proud of you, Ellen. ;-)

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is great

Search This Blog