Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gif of Prophecy and the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

So I made a gif of my own book trailer! it came out pretty well, if I say so myself!! You can check it out on My tumblr here!

I'll also be at the Gaithersburg Book Festival on May 18th, 2013, from 10 to 6. I will be a featured author along with my friend Jessica Spotswood! I'll update the blog with my time slot as we get closer to the date. But if you are in the area, I hope you can make it!


The Gaithersburg Book Festival is an annual celebration of great books and great writing that is fast becoming one of the nation’s top literary events. More than 100 featured best-selling and award-winning authors – including Walter Dean Myers, Kitty Kelley, Phillip Margolin, Jon Scieszka, Mark Shriver, Maggie Stiefvater, Evan Thomas, original MTV VJs Nina Blackwood and Mark Goodman, and more – will participate in panel discussions and book signings. Other activities include a spotlight on local authors, interactive writing workshops, a Children’s Village, presentations by poets and singer/songwriters, announcement of short story contest winners, exhibitors with literary wares, and on-site sales of new and used books. Admission, parking and handicap-accessible shuttle buses are FREE.

 

No comments:

Search This Blog